Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 75

The exhaust fan is still working. yea!

So, more work on the layout. I built a "tent" on top of the box as the peak of the range. At that point it looked like playhouse. I then began building up terrain with more foam. The end is close enough to reach from the aisle, so there I was able to build all the way down to track level.

The first view shows the "roof" in place and the beginnings of the terrain.

The second shot shows the end with just the base pieces in place.
Third view is a close up of the terrain on the "roof."
And then a view of the end with terrain in place.
Lots of work left but it's starting to look more mountain like.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that I finally know someone who, when he says or sings "I've been working on the railroad...", can now be believed! :)

    ReplyDelete